Services for Attorneys
Dr. Stress’s Forensic Consulting Service
Dr. Stress continues to perform assessments/evaluations for forensic purposes. He is willing to travel throughout the state of Wisconsin. The following list consists of the most common types of assessments:
- Chapter 980 Evaluations
- Chapter 51 Evaluations
- Chapter 55 Evaluations / Guardianship
- Sexual Offender Risk Assessments
- Protective Placement Evaluations
- Court Ordered Medication Evaluations
- Competency to Stand Trial Evaluations
- "NGI" – Not Guilty by Mental Disease or Defect Evaluations
- Court Order Custody Evaluations
- Parenting Capacity Assessments
- Terminating Parental Rights Assessments
- Mental Health Diagnosis and Treatment Recommendations if any
- Homicide Evaluations
- Neuropsychological Assessment
Dr. Stress has extensive experience providing both telephone and in-court testimony for cases. He has completed work for attorneys and judges in 49 plus counties, here are a few for reference: Appleton, Ashland, Barron, Bayfield, Burnett, Clark, Chippewa, Dane, Douglas, Dunn, Eau Claire, Green Bay, Jackson, Kenosha, La Crosse, Manitowoc, Marathon, Milwaukee, Monroe, Oneida, Outagamie, Pepin, Pierce, Polk, Price, Rock, Sawyer, Sheboygan, St. Croix, Trempealeau, Vernon, Washburn, Waupaca and Wood.
Please call (715) 833-7111 for case by case pricing as needs of the attorney / individual may vary.
**Acceptance of terms must be acknowledged in writing from the attorney/court prior to scheduling the assessment/evaluation appointment.
Dr. Stress's Forensic Consulting Service
Dr. Stress is available to consult in-depth with lawyers related to any psychological questions about specific and/or on-going case(s) including, but not limited to;
- Whether or not it would be beneficial to complete a forensic psychological examination for any legal purpose (i.e. "NGI," guardianship, psychosexual risk assessment, mental health diagnosis and treatment, custody, parental fitness, homicide evaluations, etc.)
- Provide assistance related to psychological issue related to a specific case.
- Formulate specific questions that may be addressed with a forensic psychological examination.
- Examine completed psychological reports from other professionals for specific strengths and weaknesses.
- Assist with the development of questions for testimony.
- Any other question you may have related to psychology and the legal system.
Please call (715) 833-7111 to schedule a consultation appointment. Cost is $275 per hour.