If you'd like Dr Stress to answer your question, please fill out the form below.
The Latest from Facebook
This is a one-day, 6-Credit, NASW approved, Continuing Education Workshop for Social Workers in and/or around the state of Wisconsin entitled:
Sex Offenders: Risk Assessment, Supervision, and Treatment
Dr. Brian Stress, Psy.D. is a licensed…
Read more. »
Dr. Stress's Forensic Consulting Service - Dr. Stress is available to consult with lawyers related to any psychological questions about a specific case including, but not limited to:
1. Whether or not it would be beneficial to complete a forensic psychological examination for any legal purpose
(i.e. “NGI,” guardianship, psychosexual risk assessment, mental health diagnosis and treatment, custody, parental fitness, homicide evaluations, etc.)
a. Provide assistance related to psychological issue related to a specific case.
b. Formulate specific questions that may be addressed with a forensic psychological examination.
2. Examine completed psychological reports for specific strengths and weaknesses.
3. Assist with the development of questions for testimony.
4. Any other question you may have related to psychology and the legal system.
Call: (715) 833-7111
To talk to or schedule a consulting appointment with Dr. Stress>
Dr. Stress & Associates, LLC is an outpatient mental health clinic located in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
For appointments call: (715) 833-7111
1. Provides services to children, adolescents, adults and seniors.
a. Individual Counseling
b. Family/Couples therapy
c. Psychological assessments
d. Neuropsychological assessments
e. Alcohol and other drug abuse/dependency services