Dr. Stress & Associates, LLC
5840 Arndt Lane, Suite 3
Eau Claire, WI 54701
Phone: (715) 833-7111

What are the signs that I or my child should see a counselor?

Posted: June 3, 2017

Nicole Myers, MS, LPC

Cuales son algunos signos que indican la necesidad de buscar a un terapeuta o consejero para mi o para nuestros hijos durante o despues del divorcio?

Posted: June 3, 2017

Cinthia Kent, MS, LPC

Submit A Question

If you'd like Dr Stress to answer your question, please fill out the form below.






Parenting Cookbook


Gain an understanding of parenting skills that work. This book offers uncomplicated tools for parents and caregivers to use for a lifetime.

Click here to purchase and see more details.