Dr. Stress & Associates, LLC
5840 Arndt Lane, Suite 3
Eau Claire, WI 54701
Phone: (715) 833-7111

What if my child is not going to listen to me or refuses to talk with either parent?

Posted: August 2, 2017

Nicole Myers, MS, LPC

Que pasa si mis hijos no me escuchan y deciden no hablar conmigo o mi esposo durante el proceso de divorcio?

Posted: August 2, 2017

Cinthia Kent, MS, LPC

Submit A Question

If you'd like Dr Stress to answer your question, please fill out the form below.






Parenting Cookbook


Gain an understanding of parenting skills that work. This book offers uncomplicated tools for parents and caregivers to use for a lifetime.

Click here to purchase and see more details.